Industry leaders in deploying video consultation
The Covid-19 crisis has shown the importance of having a range of options available when it comes to using video technology. Successful implementation can be a tricky process and relies on a lot of knowledge of the training and IG required to get it working seamlessly.
Our team have years of experience in successfully deploying video consultation in a range of settings. Some of our successful programmes include:
- Connecting care homes and Hospices to GPs via video
- Deploying 1-1 video consultation capability across primary care
- Delivering video group clinics
- Delivering video programmes with community pharmacies
- Supporting PCNs to improve communication via video
- Support for workforce programmes using video to promote flexible working for clinicians
As well as successfully implementing video consultation programmes we have collected numerous case studies showcasing best practice. These can all be found on our Vimeo channel.
Related success stories
See how we have helped primary care trusts to achieve digital excellence.
See how Redmoor Health can transform your digital practice
Whether it is by training and helping you use and embed technology, showcasing the great work you are doing, or helping you learn from experiences we have been part of elsewhere. Contact us to see how we can transform your digital practice.Contact us