Date / Time4th November 2021 | 12:30 - 13:30
Improving population health through Video Group Clinics: best practice in primary care
Join this one-hour webinar as we discuss the value of video group clinics and how this new way to review and support your patients with long term health conditions is helping to create time and build practice resilience through person centred digital transformation.
This webinar will provide the opportunity to experience a video group clinic and explore how you might use video group clinics to help you improve quality and efficiency during COVID19 and beyond.
You will discover the ways video group clinics help improve access and support patients’ wellbeing and the benefits for your clinical team, including:
• Realising up to 80% clinician time efficiency gains (review 6-8 patients in 30 minutes)
• Maintain mandated reviews like QOF and other types of follow up care, despite the challenges of social distancing
• Support high risk groups to self manage and make lifestyle change
• Help to alleviate and overcome loneliness and anxiety; build community and emotional resilience by connecting your vulnerable patients
• Support retention and flexible home working for clinicians
• Restore joy to practice; reduce line working and burn out
• Build integrated working and practice team resilience
If you are interested in accessing training to set up and run VGCs., we will also signpost you to training opportunities in your area.Book here
You may also be interested in...
Redmoor Health partner with these organisationsRead our success stories
See how Redmoor Health can transform your digital practice
Whether it is by training and helping you use and embed technology, showcasing the great work you are doing, or helping you learn from experiences we have been part of elsewhere. Contact us to see how we can transform your digital practice.Contact us