Date / Time12th October 2021 | 12:30 - 13:30
VGCs in Outpatients: emerging models
Join this one-hour webinar as we discuss the value of video group clinics as part of outpatient transformation, and how this remote way to review and support your patients is helping to create time and build service resilience through person centred digital transformation.
This webinar will provide the opportunity to experience the video group clinic process and explore how you might use video group clinics to support outpatient transformation during COVID19 and beyond.
At this webinar, learn:
• How video group clinics improve access and support patients’ wellbeing
• Realise up to 80% clinician time efficiency gains (review 6-8 patients in 30 minutes)
• Support patient initiated follow up by creating flexible clinic capacity to accommodate flexible follow up
• Maintain planned reviews and assess, despite the challenges of social distancing
• Support retention and flexible home working for clinicians
• Restore joy to practice; reduce lone working and burn out
• Build integrated working and team resilience
If you are interested in accessing training to set up and run VGCs, we will also signpost you to training opportunities in your area.Book here
You may also be interested in...
Redmoor Health partner with these organisationsRead our success stories
See how Redmoor Health can transform your digital practice
Whether it is by training and helping you use and embed technology, showcasing the great work you are doing, or helping you learn from experiences we have been part of elsewhere. Contact us to see how we can transform your digital practice.Contact us