Redmoor Health recognises that diversity and inclusion help to support creativity and innovation in the workplace. We are committed to encouraging diversity and inclusion and ensuring there is no discrimination in our company. We want our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society. We want our company to be one in which every employee and subcontractor feels respected and able to give their best.
To that end, this policy provides a framework of equality and fairness for all in our employment. It expresses our commitment not to discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marital status (including civil partnerships), race, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.
All subcontractors and employees, whether part-time, full-time, or temporary, will be treated fairly and with respect. Selection for employment, whether as a member of staff or on a subcontractor basis, will be based on aptitude and ability.
Access to opportunities for promotion, training or any other benefit will also be based on aptitude and ability. All employees will be encouraged to develop their full potential and the talents and resources of the workforce will be fully utilised to maximise the success of the company.
- Actively seek to increase the number of people we work with who are from groups/communities that are under-represented in the industry, or in particular job roles in the industry.
- Review all our formal and informal employment/hiring practices and procedures to ensure they are fair and help us to identify the best talent.
- Identify and take opportunities to increase the diversity of recruitment decisions
- Ensure reasonable adjustments are made to enable disabled people to work in or with our company.
- Actively seek to increase the diversity of our talent networks.
- Create an environment in which individual differences and the contributions of all our staff and subcontractors are recognised and valued.
- Ensure every employee and subcontractor is able to work in an environment that promotes dignity and respect for all.
- We will not tolerate any form of intimidation, bullying or harassment.
Ensure training, development and progression opportunities are available to all staff.
We will monitor the success of this policy regularly and our review our progress at least once a year. We have developed an action plan to help us implement this policy. The person who is responsible for ensuring this action plan is implemented is Alison Schmid, Corporate Director.
This policy is fully supported by the senior management of the company. Breaches of the policy may be regarded as misconduct and could lead to disciplinary proceedings.