Purpose of the job
The purpose of the role is to be responsible for developing and executing our communications and marketing plan to drive growth and national positioning of our brand within the NHS and other public sector organisations.
You will be responsible for developing and implementing campaigns and communication strategies and activities to enhance brand visibility and reputations.
Create engaging content for various channels including websites, social media platforms, email campaigns, press releases, bulletins.
Managing all aspects of digital marketing campaigns for the company and customers, including SEO, social media advertising and using data to analyse impact.
You will line manage the marketing team and be responsible for their learning and development.
Key job activities
- Develop and maintain a strong, consistent and compelling brand image across all channels and touchpoints, ensuring alignment with our mission and values.
- Collaborate with the product team to deeply understand the Redmoor products and services, to position our service offering effectively within the NHS market, identifying unique value propositions.
- Shape and execute an event management strategy to ensure Redmoor Health is represented at all suitable events to share the service offer and raise profile.
- Develop and execute our digital marketing initiatives, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, and social media to drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Develop and execute a content strategy that positions Redmoor Health as a thought leader in the healthcare industry, including whitepapers, blog posts, webinars, podcasts and more.
- Manage relationships with media outlets, industry associations and key stakeholders to enhance our public profile.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of communications and marketing campaigns using relevant metrics and analytics tools.
- Stay informed about industry best practices, emerging trends and digital/tech advancements to continually improve strategies.
- Represent the organisation at meetings and conferences.
- Abide by the objectives and targets of Redmoor Health and follow the procedures and practices utilised in all aspects of the work, including computerised and manual systems and the maintenance of relevant records.
- Fulfil personal requirements where appropriate with regard to policies and procedures, particularly health and safety, equal opportunities, customer care, emergency evacuation, security, work standards and promotion of the Redmoor Health Business Plan.
- To undertake any other duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be requested.
Skills, abilities and attributes
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Ability to work in a changing/fluid environment with the ability to adapt to changing requirements, priorities and deadlines as needed.
- Ability to work independently and self-motivate.
- Ability to travel to different sites across the Country.
- Good interpersonal skills and confident dealing with senior managers both within own organisation and with partners.
- Excellent planning and personal time-management skills.
- Strong negotiating and relationship building skills to gain maximum benefit for clients.
- Ability to set clear and appropriate priorities for self and others to meet overall goals.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Confident speaker.
- Adaptable and able to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Flexible approach to work outside normal office hours, when and if the need arises.
Knowledge and experience
- Proficient in digital marketing tools and platforms, including google analytics, social media management tools, and email marketing software
- Good understanding of SEO/SEM principles and best practices
- Demonstrated success in developing and implementing marketing strategies that drove business growth.
- A good knowledge and understanding of the public sector and current affairs.
- Good understanding of the use of digital technology within a health and social care setting.
- Communications/Marketing qualification
- Experience of working with investor-backed companies.
- Proficient in graphic design software such as Adobe Creative, Canva.
- Experience of working with/in NHS.
£30k – £35k